Saturday, August 19, 2006

Mr. Darwin says. . .

"I may, of course, be egregiously wrong; but I cannot persuade myself that a theory which explains several large classes of facts can be wholly wrong.“
- Charles Darwin, November 13, 1859, in letter to L. Jenyns

"Mathematicians are blind men in a dark room searching for a black cat that isn't there."
- Charles Darwin, sourcing unknown

"It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change."
- Charles Darwin, sourcing unknown

2 Comments:

At 9:05 AM, Blogger rosebutterfly said...

hey !! l have read your blog your blog is so pretty !! can you come here http:\\sunmei.blogspot.com ?this is my blog

 
At 10:03 PM, Blogger Robert A. Bernardini said...

Dennis,
This project has really blossomed.
You've got some great photos and the story line has me caught up in your investigations. As this is your homework research for the trip you mention, I look forward to your reporting when in London and other parts Darwinian. Keep up this good work.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home