Saturday, January 20, 2007

Hiatus??

Been a loooong time since my last post, but I’m not worried since this blog is mainly for my personal satisifaction and use. Frankly, I have not really had much Darwinian to say – very busy.

However recently I realized I’m only about six months from the pilgrimage to Downe and it seems that I’ve become somewhat obsessed about getting there – you know, maps, transport and the like. I been scouring the web about travel options.

Some interesting (and possibly useful) “getting there” sites I’ve uncovered:

Biggin Hill Bus Routes
London Bus Routes
Transport for London - Journey Planner
London Borough Map
BBC London Travel
Ordinance Maps
Transport for London
Transport for London - Street Management
Street Map - UK
Story of Biggin Hill
Tube Guru
Docklands Light Railway
Orpington Railway Station
Map of London
MultiMap - Map of UK
London Hotels

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home