Monday, February 12, 2007

Many Happy Returns



I felt compelled to post today, even though I really don’t have the time. What’s the occasion? - Mr. Darwin’s 198?th birthday. Yes, another year slipped by. Having his way, I believe Mr. Darwin would have not made a big to-do about it. A normal prolific work day followed by a quiet dinner at home with Emma and possibly the children and some reading, music or games before retiring. However, I also feel that Emma or Mr. Darwin’s brother or his friends would not have allowed the occasion slip away without some “to-do”. So, I’d use the noise-maker if I had one and wish Mr. Darwin a happy birthday with many happy returns!

Just a note: I feel compelled to acknowledge that February 12th is also the birth date for my Father and Mr. Abraham Lincoln – it seems it was a prolific day for great men to be born.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home